๐๐༝˚。⋆๐︎⋆。˚༝๐๐
Hi lovebugs!
I finally went to the beach!! Yay yippee! This summer has been so incredibly horrendously hot I hadn't been yet. Well at least not til today I hadn't. It was still insanely hot though. Like I genuinely cannot remember a time when I've ever consistently had beads of sweat dripping down my face. Also the ocean just like has major beef with me. My best friend was over in the water looking all magical with her long beautiful buss down curly hair like straight up little mermaid throwing it over her head and the waves beat my ass all the way back to the shore. It was honestly quite funny. Like every time I caught my bearings after getting knocked over a new giant wave would try it's hardest to flip me over. I saw clams! They were wiggling around in the sand all wiggly like when the waves crashed to shore.
๐๐༝˚。⋆๐︎⋆。˚༝๐๐

no notes, except to the ocean for trying to drown you.
ReplyDelete