Wednesday, August 5, 2026

˚ ༘♡ journal entry⋆。˚ ❀

Hi lovebugs!

    Nothing too exciting to report about today. I went to work and cleaned out my fridge and like that's literally it. ew. I am however very excited to go thrifting at the goodwill bins tomorrow!! Me and my bested friend are driving 2 hours out of town to go binning because well...we have a shopping addiction. 

    I'm manifesting hmm let's see. fun shoes and Victoria's Secret and also probably like coach bags. I actually have a lot of all of the above I should really start posting my thrift finds under my thrift haul tab. It's a work in progress guys I'll get there I swear! 

    Well anyways that's the end to my little update today. Wish us luck on our binning tomorrow, I just really hope I don't touch anything nasty. 

ps. boy I went on a date with literally just asked me to dinner but I already ate and I look kinda fugly rn😟

2 comments:

  1. me typing like an OGRE because how dare i learn this info via blog glad i was locked in and stalking ( ˶˘ ³˘)

    ReplyDelete